I love this time of year! Christmas is my favorite holiday and I love the joy it can bring to so many people. So....I thought I would do a light-hearted post to bring a few laughs and silly insight about me.
5 Things that make me smile:
1. Coloring -- I love to color and when I am feeling stressed or need to just do something creative, I color!
2. Cheesy Snacks -- It is true. I cannot live without cheesy snack mixes, cheese popcorn, queso and chips etc.
3. Akward Family Photos -- This website is hilarious. I cannot stop laughing when I am looking at this site. They also make greeting cards if anyone is interested. :)
4. Music -- I listen to the radio or music on my computer probably at least half of my day if I am able to. It soothes the soul.
5. Gifts -- I love buying things for people or doing things for people that will make their day. I could spend every day making people's day's special by "gifting" them things that would brighten their day. (That is if I had an unlimited supply of $ ) :)
5 Things that bother me:
1. Spots on my glasses -- I clean my glasses constantly as I really dislike having anything on them.
2. Lack of Communication -- Many people don't get back to people in a timely matter, whether it is through phone, email, text etc. For me...I don't care what the answer is, just communicate something to me!
3. Legalism -- In many churches across the nation, people are misled to think certain "rules" or ways of living are in the Bible and they are not. This creates a double standard and hurts many who may fall away from following Jesus because they think that is what it means to be a Christian.
4. Rain -- I know that God created rain to give this earth moisture, but I really do not like rain. It is usually cold, brings along very depressing weather and makes you stay indoors.
5. Animals -- I am not a huge fan of animals. Not that I can't stand them, but I am just not drawn to them at all. I may consider a dog some day, but for now, we are good.