1. If I don't work out, I will get fat (I wish this thought had never appeared)
2. Why do I not have very many close girlfriends that I feel I can share most anything
with?3. Why are so many people not committed to things in life and why are we all so busy?
4. Our house sure needs cleaning, but boy do I not feel like doing it
5. Am I spending enough time with my son?
6. Should I feel bad that I do not know a whole bunch of things to do with my son?
7. I am trying to eat less sugar but why do I keep craving sweets?
8. Why are we having such a hard time having children? Can't we figure out the
solution to make my body get fixed without much effort?
9. Can we move somewhere else? I really don't like winter. I need sunshine!
10. Every where I turn there is something that is bad for us...how do you decide what is
1. I am so thankful for Matt and our son. They are huge blessings in my life.
2. I love having family live close to us.
3. I am very thankful to live in a small town with a bigger city close by.
4. I love Christmas! God made me a giver and I also love to receive gifts.
5. We have a great church family and body of believers we are apart of.
6. Matt and I are both so blessed to have great jobs that provide so much more
than we need so we can give to others!
As you can see, I have far more negative thoughts running through my brain than positive. So...I sure am thankful for the grace that God gives us through his son Jesus' death and resurrection on the cross. He gives us a fresh start each new day and the Bible to refocus us on His goodness and love. Without this, I would not have the hope in this life that I do. Praying you can find some HOPE this time of year and always!